Every business has a story to tell; it is critical to be able to deliver a concise elevator pitch to investors, partners, or customers. The Greenville Area Pitch Competition provides an open venue to pitch your business idea for cash prizes, and network with other entrepreneurs and resources.
The competition is open to individual and team entries. Entries are due by Wednesday, March 15th, 2020. Finalists will be notified by Wednesday, March 18th and be invited to participate in the Final Event for a live pitch. The final event will be held on Wednesday, March 31st, 2020 at Still Life from 6-9pm (511 Cotanche Street, Greenville, NC).
Winners are awarded CASH PRIZES and in-kind donations totaling over $18,000.
Anticipated award levels*
- 1st Place $7,000
- 2nd Place $4,000
- 3rd Place $2,500
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE $1,000
For profit business are eligible to apply. Presentations will be limited to 3 minutes in the first round.
Greenville Area Pitch Competition
Wednesday, March 31, 2020 at 6:00 PM
Still Life, 511 Cotanche Street, Greenville, NC
March 15, 2020
Applications available at:
- City of Greenville
- Greenville Utilities Commission
- Pitt County Development Commission
- ECU Miller School of Entrepreneurship
- The Greenville-Pitt Chamber of Commerce
- ECU's Small Business and Technology Development Center
- Greenville SEED
- Pitt County Schools
- Pitt Community College Entrepreneurship Program
- Uptown Greenville
- Inception Micro Angel Fund
- Nucleus Uptown
- Contact: Uptown Greenville