"Instead of relying on foreign oil and foreign energy, we are now relying on American energy and American workers like never before."
— President Donald J. Trump
ESTABLISHING ENERGY DOMINANCE: President Donald J. Trump has implemented policies that increase energy production and advance energy independence.
ABOLISHING THE WAR ON ENERGY: President Trump ended the costly war on energy that hurt America's vital energy producers and cost American workers their jobs.
- Today, President Trump visited Pennsylvania to speak at the Shale Insight Conference-highlighting the incredible work being done to usher in a new era of energy independence.
- President Trump's agenda is promoting a boom in energy production and manufacturing, advancing energy independence, and establishing American energy dominance.
- By unleashing America's energy potential, the President is revitalizing local economies and creating jobs for American workers.
- President Trump's policies are ensuring domestic energy prices remain low and improving the quality of life for all Americans.
ADVANCING AMERICAN ENERGY: The Trump Administration is unleashing an unprecedented energy production boom and improving energy infrastructure.
- President Trump has ended the war on energy by rolling back excessive regulations.
- The Administration ended the job killing policies put in place by the previous administration, like the Clean Power Plan and "stream protection rule."
- The President announced he is pulling the United States out of the fraudulent, ineffective, and one-sided Paris Climate Accord.
- Complying with the Paris Accord would have cost Americans billions of dollars and put millions of jobs at risk for no meaningful reduction of emissions.
- President Trump has opened up federally owned land and offshore areas for energy exploration and production.
- President Trump completed a 40-year effort to open up the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge for American energy companies to explore and develop.
You can visit a collection of all White House posts by clicking here.
- The United States is now the world leader in oil and natural gas production.
- Crude oil production reached a record high last year and is projected to reach another record high this year.
- Natural gas production is on pace to set a record high in 2019, which would be the third straight year of record production.
- This energy production boom is leading to increasingly more energy exports.
- In 2018, coal exports reached their highest level in 5 years.
- Crude oil exports reached a record average of 2 million barrels per day last year, and have averaged a record 2.8 million barrels per day so far this year.
- The Trump Administration has taken action to improve America's energy infrastructure.
- The Trump Administration has approved permits for nationally important infrastructure such as the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- President Trump has taken action to improve and expedite the Federal permitting process for energy and other infrastructure projects.