NOTICE OF MEETING
The State Board of Elections will hold a public meeting beginning at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, August 23, 2019
, in person in the boardroom on the 3rd Floor of the Dobbs Building, 430 N. Salisbury Street, in Raleigh.
Members of the public may attend in person or listen to proceedings by dialing (631) 992-3221 (code 146-862-677).
Public meeting materials will post on a rolling basis to the online meeting portal
- Statement regarding ethics and conflicts of interest
- Consideration of waiver requests of campaign finance report late-filing penalties
- Consideration of non-unanimous one-stop plans for municipal elections
- Public Comment
- Consideration of modification of NC Election Systems Certification Program
- Consideration of certification of voting systems
- Patrick Gannon
- Ph: (919) 814-0765
- Cell: (984) 204-0767