Today, Senator Thom Tillis (R-NC), a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, will visit McAllen, Texas to observe the crisis at the southern border on a Congressional delegation led by Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC).
The delegation will join United States Vice President Mike Pence and officials from the Department of Homeland Security.
Joining Senators Tillis and Graham on the trip include:
- U.S. Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas)
- U.S. Senator Rob Portman (R-Ohio)
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah)
- U.S. Senator Marsha Blackburn (R-Tennessee)
- U.S. Senator Josh Hawley (R-Missouri)
- U.S. Representative Tom Rice (R-South Carolina)
- Contact: Daniel Keylin